Finding a beach motel in Cape Cod can be challenging, particularly during our peak tourist season. That’s why it’s helpful to know about warm and welcoming lodging options ahead of time. If you’re in South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, Dennis, or Barnstable, MA and in search of a beach motel, The Village Green Motel may be just what you’re looking for. Here’s a quick look at our room options:
- Standard rooms: The Village Green Motel offers standard rooms with your choice of two twin beds or one double, or a queen bed or two doubles. With in-season rates starting at $110 and off-season rates as low as $55, these rooms are perfect for couples.
- Efficiencies: Our efficiencies offer the option of a queen bed, two double beds or one double bed along with a twin bed and pullout couch. These rooms are ideal for families, and start at $140 in season and $65 in the off-season. For a little more, you can upgrade to an ocean view room with a balcony, a two-room unit or a suite with a fireplace.
Here are some important details that our guests should be aware of that relate to reservations:
- Our motel prices are per night, and based on double occupancy. Tax is not included.
- Two children under 12 may stay for free. Each additional person costs $10 per night.
- Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. and checkout is at 11:00 a.m.
- We require a minimum stay of two nights, or three nights on certain holiday weekends.
- Payment is due upon your arrival. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks.
- Rates are subject to change, and may vary during holidays.
- We have cots and cribs available for rent at the cost of $10 per night.
- Our hotel suites must remain pet-free.
- A deposit of one-third of the hotel rates is due within seven days of making a reservation. You may cancel more than 14 days ahead of your arrival free of charge, after which you lose your deposit. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your arrival result in the loss of your entire room charge. A fee of $15 will be charged upon cancellation.
- Our motel rooms have no air conditioning, but there are fans in every room and ample sea breeze.
- There are no phones in the rooms, but our front desk can take messages.
When you’re looking for friendly and accommodating hotel rooms with plenty of amenities on Cape Cod, be sure to contact us at The Village Green Motel at 508-760-1266 and ask about vacancies and any special rates we may be running. We’d love to welcome you to our hotel next time you’re in the area!